- August 17, 2020
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
The new Montana social studies standards will be adopted in September 2020.
This day of learning will offer:
- Review of the K-12 social studies standards
- Review of the C3 framework from which the MT standards originate
- Discussion about the Inquiry arc of the C3 framework and how it effects the MT social studies standards
- Creating a Year Long Context of the standards for each grade level
- Discussion of priority standards for each grade level
- Discussion about gaps in resources for teaching the new social studies standards
- Next Steps
Additional details will be sent to registrants prior to event including Zoom links
OPI renewal credit will be available.
Venue: Online - Zoom meeting
Zoom meeting link will be sent one week prior to event.